We are delighted to have Sunil as our awesome Spark Speaker at Spark the Change in Pune (India) on 24-25 February, 2018.
Sunil, working as a Principal Consultant at Thoughtworks, is a Pragmatic Agile & Lean Evangelist and Systems Thinker. He has extensive international experience in consulting with organisations on the path of Lean Transformation and Change.
Sunil is passionate about and skilled in:
- Helping organisations to become more responsive to leverage the dynamic business environment, for increasing their competitive advantage.
- Working with leaders to shape and execute the roadmap for the journey from Current state to the Envisioned state, include changes in Governance and Culture.
- Enabling Teams to eliminate waste and to continuously deliver highest business value.
- Coaching leaders to move to a ‘Servant Leadership’ mindset.
Sunil’s topic at Spark the Change: Infuse Life, Embrace Change
Spark Theme: Disruption and Change
Diving further into Infuse Life, Embrace Change:
The Key challenge organisations are facing today is having to deal with the exponential rate of change which is happening in the external environment. The extent and pace of change is so disruptive that no organisation, regardless of age or size can take their competitive advantage or even their survival for granted.
The key reason why organisations are struggling to change is that they are modelled as mechanistic or close-ended systems. On the contrary, all natural socio-economic systems essentially which are living systems have dealt with change very effectively since eternity.
This talk is about infusing life into organisations. Sunil will highlight the key characteristics of living systems which enable them to deal with change effectively and also suggest actionable guidelines that will help leaders to bring their organisations to life. This will enable organisations to not only survive but thrive on change.
If you as a Spark participant are keen to
- Understand the significance of treating the organisation as a living system
- Learn specific measures which will help to infuse life into organisations
then this is the session for you to be in at Spark the Change in Pune, India on the 24-25 February, 2018 with Sunil Mundra.